Article 177 of the articles of Association
（1） Profit distribution principle
The company implements a sustained and stable profit distribution policy. The profit distribution of the company should pay attention to the reasonable investment return to investors and take into account the sustainable development of the company.
（2） Form of profit distribution
The company may distribute dividends in the form of cash, stocks or a combination of cash and stocks. When the company distributes dividends, the cash dividend is preferred. Under the condition of meeting the capital demand of the company's normal operation, the company will actively adopt the cash dividend method for profit distribution.
（3） Conditions and proportion of profit distribution
1. Conditions and proportion of cash distribution: under the premise that the company's current year's profit and accumulated undistributed profit are positive and the company can continue to operate and develop for a long time, if the company has no major investment plan or major cash expenditure arrangement, the company shall give priority to cash distribution of shares, And the company's annual cash distribution of profits is not less than 30% of the current year's distributable profits. The board of directors shall put forward a plan for the dividend ratio of each year according to the company's annual profit status and future fund utilization plan. Major investment plan and major cash expenditure refer to the company's planned external investment, asset acquisition or equipment purchase in the next 12 months, which exceeds 30% of the company's latest audited net assets in the consolidated statements, or the net cash flow generated from operating activities in the current year is negative.
2. Conditions of stock dividend distribution: under the condition of ensuring the minimum cash dividend ratio, the company is in good operating condition, and the board of Directors considers that the stock price of the company does not match the scale of the company's share capital, and the distribution of stock dividend is beneficial to the overall interests of all shareholders of the company, it can put forward a stock dividend distribution plan under the condition of ensuring the minimum cash dividend ratio.
（4） Period interval of profit distribution
Under the condition of satisfying the profit distribution, the company will distribute the profit once a year. The company can make interim dividend according to the profit situation and capital demand. The specific form and distribution proportion shall be formulated by the board of directors according to the company's operation status and relevant regulations, and submitted to the general meeting of shareholders for deliberation and decision.
（5） The decision-making procedure of profit distribution scheme is as follows:
1. In the process of demonstrating the profit distribution plan, the board of directors of the company shall fully discuss with the independent directors and supervisors. According to the company's profit situation, capital demand and shareholders' return planning, and in combination with the relevant provisions of the company's articles of association, the company's profit distribution plan shall be proposed and formulated on the basis of considering the continuous, stable and scientific return to all shareholders. After the company's board of directors deliberates and approves the profit distribution plan, the profit distribution matters can be submitted to the general meeting of shareholders for deliberation. When deliberating the profit distribution plan, the board of directors shall carefully study and demonstrate the timing, conditions, minimum proportion, adjustment conditions and decision-making procedure requirements of the company's cash dividends. The profit distribution plan to be deliberated by the board of directors shall be approved by more than half of all directors and approved by more than half of independent directors. Independent directors shall express independent opinions on the specific profit distribution plan.
2. The board of supervisors shall review the specific profit distribution plan formulated by the board of directors, which shall be approved by more than half of all supervisors of the board of supervisors.
3. Before the shareholders' meeting deliberates on the specific cash dividend plan, it shall fully listen to the opinions and demands of the minority shareholders through various channels (telephone, fax, e-mail, and interactive platform for investor relations), and promptly respond to the concerns of small and medium-sized shareholders. The general meeting of shareholders shall vote on the profit distribution plan proposed by the board of directors in accordance with laws and regulations and the articles of association. The independent directors of the company may solicit their voting rights at the general meeting of shareholders from the public shareholders of the company before the convening of the general meeting of shareholders. The exercise of the above functions and powers by independent directors shall be subject to the consent of more than half of all independent directors.
4. If the cash dividend conditions are met in the current year, if the board of directors does not propose a cash profit distribution plan, the reasons shall be disclosed in the periodic report, and the independent directors shall express their independent opinions on this. At the same time, when holding the general meeting of shareholders, the company shall provide the online voting method of the general meeting of shareholders to facilitate the small and medium-sized shareholders to participate in the voting of the general meeting of shareholders.
（6） Adjustment conditions and procedures of profit distribution policy:
If the company adjusts the profit distribution policy according to the needs of production and operation, investment planning and long-term development, the adjusted profit distribution policy shall not violate the relevant provisions of the CSRC and the stock exchange. The proposal on adjusting the profit distribution policy can be submitted to the general meeting of shareholders for deliberation only with the consent of more than half of all directors, more than half of independent directors and more than half of all supervisors of the board of supervisors. Independent directors shall express independent opinions on the adjustment or change of profit distribution policy. The proposal on adjusting the profit distribution policy shall be passed by more than two thirds of the voting rights held by the shareholders attending the general meeting of shareholders, and the meeting shall be held by means of online voting at the same time.
（7） If a shareholder illegally occupies the company's funds, the company shall deduct the cash dividends distributed by the shareholder to repay the funds occupied.